Tuesday, June 15, 2010

500 Posts

3 years and 500 posts later...

c'est la vie is still ticking along.

Let's celebrate this milestone!

Leave a comment (on this post & don't forget to include your name) and tell me what your favourite summertime thing is.

Friday afternoon we'll do a random draw for a couple of little (straight from Maui) prizes like...

(Chocolate covered macadamias. D-I-V-I-N-E!)

(Coconut M&M's)


GOOD LUCK!

9 comments:

Julie said...

500 posts, how awesome!! I have soooo enjoyed you Hawaii posts. We went there about 8 years ago with my family and had a blast on the Big Island. We hope to go again some day!
This year our favorite summer thing to do is meet up with friends every Wednesday at one of beaches here on the lake. We all skip nap time and play till the kids or the mamas are ready to collapse...it's usually the mamas first!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed each and every one of your 500 posts!!! My favourite summer thing to do is campfires in the back yard with the family and friends too of course :) -Rhonda

Michelle said...

Wow.. 500 posts congratulations! My favorite summer time thing to do (besides logging on to read C'est la vie...) Everything... whether it's camping with the kids, a fun weekend at the beach or just a late evening stroll I love the sunshine! Michelle

Anonymous said...

Strawberries!! We don't have a big patch but they sure are good, and all the other fresh foods that are available.

Carrie said...

May 28, 2007 @ 9:15 we received the email "I finally did it.....created a blog" I never deleted it and it is still the first message in my inbox. I check it every time I read my mail. Thank you for sharing your life's journey with us! This summer I am looking forward to our trips to the beach. ~ Carrie

Anonymous said...

Congrates on your 500 posts!! My fav summertime thing is a beach day with a good book!

legs

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your awesome posts - they are always so enjoyable and entertaining!
Favourite thing to do in the summer...where to start??
Eating fresh out of the garden/field sweet corn on the cob with a touch of butter and salt with family and friends! So messy, but so yummy!
Donna B

jenn said...

WOW 500 posts! Awesome! I love reading your blog! Always have and always will!

My fav summertime thing is to have supper every night that we can outside on our deck! Love being out there. Can't knock supper on the beach in the summer either though ;)

congrats xo
jenn

Pauser said...

Thanks for all your posts Patti!
One of my favourite things to do is to hang out with family and friends while soaking our feet in tubs. It's become our family tradition and we've extended it to friends too!