This past weekend, Keith, Max and I went on a little northern road trip to visit Keith's parents. The time zipped by way too fast and Keith and I were both seriously dragging ourselves around today. So tired. The weather was pretty fantastic and I took hundreds and hundreds of photos. Not kidding about that. I have so many to edit and go through. It's going to take me a while.
Friday afternoon I was trying to get out the door to meet up with Keith. Running behind schedule and hoping that I hadn't forgotten to pack anything major. Finally had the truck loaded up but where was Max? No where to be found which isn't like him. I yelled (possibly with a hint of exasperation in my voice) his name a couple of times and finally he came around the corner of the house. Just as I was about to start scolding, I saw what he'd been up to. Picking the first dandelions of the season. He had his hands outstretched to give them all to me? Awwww. I love those dandelion bouquets I get from him each spring. Totally worth a disappearing act in my books! :-)



I had a chance to take a kajillion photos of my little cute-as-a-button nephew Evan. Oh, he is a sweetheart! I know Shawn and Charlotte might be stalking this blog for photos so I quickly edited a favourite so there's at least one for them to enjoy.
See what I mean? CUTE-AS-A-BUTTON he is!! :-)

Not to worry...more will follow. :-)
3 comments:
adorable!!! ... the dandelion max and evan :))
legs
There is something Maxish about Evan. He is getting so big.
Max is so sweet. The other day Jade picked a few dandelions for me. She wanted me to take them right away :)
Evan is a sweetie.
Great photos Patti!
Post a Comment