Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vanessa - Part 2

Without further ado, I give you the country farmgirl version of Vanessa's little photoshoot...



This girl has alot more pluck then I do. There is no way you'd catch me trying to pick up a chicken!






Halfway through, my dad showed up. He had no idea we were there, let alone what we were up to. I will never forget him throwing back his head and laughing when he saw us. Then he said to Vanessa in a very deadpan style of voice "When you're finished, you can come into the barn and help with the chores..." and he walked away still chuckling to himself and shaking his head...






We finished off with a calf shot because somehow you just can't do farmgirl photos without at least one cow in the picture! ;-)  So there you have it...a small sampling of what ended up on my camera card that beautifully sunny and ever-so-windy spring break afternoon. I love taking pictures of my sisters. For the most part they don't think I'm too warped and put up with my photo session coaxings whenever the mood strikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These belong in a GAP ad!

Pauser said...

These are amazing Patti!!