I'm not Irish. Not even a hint. I don't really believe in luck. And I probably couldn't even give you a reasonable explanation of why St. Patricks Day is celebrated. Beyond the basic wearing green and the blarney stone and little leprachons hopping around rainbows and pots of gold. ;-) But as you probably figured out, in this house, we're big into celebrating each holiday as it comes along. We've managed to scrounge up a few decorations to get us in the spirit. A little banner made from shamrock doilies...

A quick personalized photo frame thanks to my leftover scrapbooking supplies and some on-line inspiration...

And this? What could this be? Well, it's a surprise for now. I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the finished product...Yum, yum, yum!
Oh and we can't forget the Lucky Charms cereal. It's a once-a-year-purchase. St. Pats is the only time I buy sugary garbage. And Max knows. Right after Christmas he starts asking when we'll be buying the Lucky Charms...

No comments:
Post a Comment