















Very late in the afternoon on Labour Day, I realized that I had completely neglected/forgotten to do Heather/Vanessa/Max's annual little summer/back-to-school photos. In all the hustle and bustle of the summers moving distractions it was the furthest thing from my mind. Must have the photos. With Max in grade one, Vanessa in highschool as a minor niner and Heather finished her highschool career and not going back it's a pretty big year. Definitely need the photos. And so in the space of about 3.45896048375878 minutes, I banged off about 50 photos of the three of them and we called it a day. Completely unrehearsed, uncoordinated, unplanned and uncoached from start to finish. Which explains all the wacky faces. Specifically on the Maxter. Very real life. Probably explains why they're my new favourites.
2 comments:
Gosh - Heather reminds me so much of you way back when... :-)
hey patti just looking at the pics and i like them
Post a Comment