



I was scrolling through some of my photo's tonight and came across these. Amongst all the busy-ness of last weekend when we had company visiting, I completely forgot to blog about Keith's good news. I think I mentioned a few weeks back that he flew to Edmonton to write 7 hour exam (for his Alberta Master Electrician licence) which took all day Saturday. Well, an envelope arrived in the mail last Friday. And in it was his Alberta Masters Certificate. YEAH! HE PASSED! Very good news for him as I don't think he really wanted to go back there and repeat the process!
And see that little boy busily working at some crafts in the background? That's a pretty typical scene...him sitting at the island and cutting and pasting and colouring away. This was just before Tom & Sara and their kids arrived for dinner last weekend.
Busy week around here. Keith is actually in Ontario right now. He flew into Toronto late last night and is in Guelph for meetings today and tomorrow. He flies back here tomorrow night - I think. And from there he's heading out to the Kootenay's on Wednesday for something work related. Not sure of the details around that yet. We just take one trip at a time.
Max is busy with kindergarten and he also started skating lessons last week. They take place on Thursday mornings. There was mass confusion and mix-ups with the lessons last week (you don't even want to get me started about that!) so we're hoping that things go a bit smoother this week. Tomorrow after school Max has his first soccer session. He is beyond excited! I'll report back how things go - soccer is Tuesday and Thursday afternoon's. Someone will be tired after that. Yeah for early sleeping nights! :-)
1 comment:
congrats Keith!!!!! Way to go :)
ah your life is crazy busy! I love it ;) LOL oh and Patti... I put my first strand of white mini lights today;) bwahhaahhaha
Post a Comment