Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm here. Just been busy.


Busy times around here as we are all racing around getting ready for vacation. Didn't help that I came down with the sickies (yet again) this past weekend and just didn't feel like doing anything but lay low on the couch. My to-do list didn't get looked at. My laundry pile (also known as Mt. "Wash"ington) grew and grew and grew and the dishes...don't even go there. Thankfully, my body seems to be on the mend...with only a tell-tale little sorethroat lingering. This has not been my year. I seem to catch every single bug that is out there and it kicks me in the butt. I'm sick of being sick!

Tomorrow is my last big run-around day. Let's see.... we have:
* skating lessons
* Jack is then coming over for a playdate
* preschool - I'll be taking both Max and Jack as they are in the same class
* rush home and bake a few batches of rice krispie squares and wrap them individually for the preschool fundraiser sale being held on Saturday,
* pick up Max at preschool and drop off the rice krispie squares
* run over to Park Royal and see if I can track down a pair of crocs for Max (his crocs from last year are complete toast), a couple of tshirts at Eddie Bauer for me and some necessities like toothpaste/shampoo etc for all of us,
* find a Home Outfitters to either buy a wedding gift off the registery or pick up a gift certificate...either/or will work
* run a few last loads of laundry
* print a million confirmations and emails off the computer and make sure we've got everything all organized
* pack

It'll be a busy day!

Oh - and the photo above? That's Max on a phone call with Mickey, Minnie & Goofy - they were telling him how excited they were that he was coming to visit soon. Max loved the call. Excuse the outdated phone (totally 70's or 80's or something, eh?!) It's our spare landline phone that we rarely use. Except of course when Mickey calls! And Max's hair - he needs a haircut. Which reminds me...gotta add that to the list and see if I can squeeze one in at some point tomorrow.

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Oh have fun and email me soon!!! I hear ya, been busy here too. I'm so sick of snow at this point though :(

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hey patti leeanne,mom and me(vanessa)are at the libary looking at your blog.i miss you and tell max to call me some time soon(like tonight)te te.i miss u.love vazza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!