Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ode to Coffee



You just know it's going to be a most excellent day when you wake up to glorious sunshine streaming through your bedroom windows. That, along with a good cup of coffee is the perfect way to start off the day. Today was one of those days. In honour of that, I'm sharing some of my favourite coffee related quotes:

* Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

* Don't drink coffee in the morning. It will keep you awake until noon.

* I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbours.

* Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.

* Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream.

* A morning without coffee is like sleep.

* This coffee tastes like mud! Well, it was ground this morning.

* Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee.

* I'd stop drinking coffee, but I'm no quitter.

Tomorrow is a big day - Happy Valentines Day! Maxwell is super excited. His valentines are all ready for his preschool party tomorrow. Tonight we whipped up a batch of rice-krispie treats for him to take along. We've been reading a few "Valentines" story books and he's all pumped. Excitement level wise....it almost equates with Christmas. Who knew?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'd stop drinking coffee, but I'm no quitter."
I love that quote!! That's totally what I think too!!

OK, is that new mug?! You schtoooey!!! I love it, it's got words just like my Christmas ones from you!

Legs