Monday, February 18, 2008

Just cause I can't resist rubbing it in!







So all my Ontario family and friends - I know that you had a holiday today for "Family Day". We didn't here. BUT! We did have some amazing weather! Today was a day packed full of sunshine and 11 degreeish weather. Spent alot of time outdoors and when we were inside, had the doors and windows open to let in the fresh air. It was pretty awesome!

Something I'm trying to focus on is capturing (with photo's) little things that Max does on a regular basis...things that I know he won't do forever. Sounds easier than it is. Today I got lucky. We went grocery shopping and then went to P&T Gardens to wander around. The water fountains were going. Max loves to throw in pennies and make a wish. The thing is, I just love how he makes his wish. He stands perfectly still and shuts his eyes. When he's done wishing then he throws the coin in the fountain. Today I caught him "wishing" with his eyes shut. (See the last photo.)

When Max was playing out on the back deck this afternoon he was racing around in his little red cozy coupe. He kept telling me that he needed a radio and he had to listen to music while he was driving. In the second photo, you'll notice him holding that little weird purple toy. I think it was in a McD's happy meal toy once apon a time. Not sure how it's lasted for so long. Anyway...you move the little arms around and it plays this funky weird music. Well, Max managed to find him somewhere amongst his toys and that became his "radio". It was playing all afternoon whenever he was zipping around in his coupe. Much more creative then me today - I would have never thought of that.

And finally...the pics with Max and the flowers - did you notice that it looks like he's sniffing them? Not so. He was actually giving them a kiss. Not sure why? Maybe they grow faster and better? Kinda like the people who talk to their plants. He kisses instead! :-)

4 comments:

jenn said...

OH HUSH ;)

lol

xo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! The flower pics and kissing are adorable!! Yeah, it's still like -20 below here!!

LEGs

Wendy said...

I am jealous - beauitful pics!

Anonymous said...

I am living in the wrong province!!! I love seeing the flowers blooming and I can't wait for spring! Can I move to BC???? Anita Nafziger