It's been one of those weeks. Keith and I both have colds and just feel awful. We do the bare minimum during the day and at night we lay on the couch, sip neocitran and are in bed by 8:30. So far Max has escaped the sickies so let's hope it stays that way.
This morning on the way to soccer, our truck stopped driving. Literally. I was making
a lefthand turn and as I was turning I had to tramp down on the gas pedal all the way and I was barely moving. I managed to make the turn and pull over to the side of the road where the truck completely shut down. Niiiiiiice. Fortunately, we were only about a 3 minute walk from the soccer field. So we made it to soccer (on time, I might add!) and then called my sweet hubby to deal with the truck problem. It's getting towed to the dealership as I type. Max and I walked home - it took us about 25 minutes up hill the whole way so that's not too bad. Considering how much I dislike the uphill walks. So now we wait to see what the problem is.
Talk about timing... Keith leaves first thing tomorrow morning for Ontario - he has some business meetings at the beginning of the week, so he's going a bit early and using the weekend to visit family and do some house stuff. Hopefully the truck will be fixed today. But what are the chances of that?! If it isn't, we'll either have to rent a car or Max and I can walk everywhere we need to go for the next little while. It could be worse....this could have happened while Keith was gone, right? That would definately be worse!
1 comment:
Think good thoughts..truck back today..or think really hot rental car ;) (((HUGS))) love the pics!
Post a Comment