Sunday, October 21, 2007

my little confession...

...I start listening to Christmas music in October.
Yes it's true! I make sure I store my CD's in a easily accessible spot (not with the rest of the Christmas decorations) so that I can get into the Christmas Spirt early!

And did you know that Michael W. Smith has just released a new Christmas CD? For a limited time you can listen to the entire CD on his website for free! Go get yourself some (early) Christmas spirit! Here's the link: It's a Wonderful Christmas

2 comments:

jenn said...

bwhahahhaha so glad I'm not the only one. I've started listening to the music, planning and buying for xmas. Speaking of....we need to get together for coffee/tea when your in this year!

love ya
xo
j

Wendy said...

Thanks for the link - as we talked yesterday - I did listen to it and loved it! Thanks!