We're taking it easy and hanging in there. Today is the first day that I've felt like doing anything in over a week. This cold just about did me in. My sore throat and headaches have disappeared. But I still ocassionally have coughing fits which then turn into choking frenzies. Needless to say, I'm still heavily relying on Halls and Fishermans Friends. Max has been a little trooper and kept himself occupied and busy throughout each day. After preschool today he dragged out his farm animals and corralled them all up (see above photo).
Keith returned from Ontario late last night and left for work first thing this morning so we haven't seen him yet. He should be home from work shortly. He brought some goodies back with him for Max from the Gerber's. His aunt "Zezza" is a big hero right now since she sent a big pack of Cars stickers for him. And Grandpa....sending him a bag of lollipops and smarties. Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandpa! I can't believe how you try to keep shovelling candy into my child! They have been confiscated for the time being (much to the outrage of the Maxter) and will be doled out periodically.
It's raining cats and dogs here and a mere 6 degrees. Brrrrrrr! Typical fall/winter weather I guess.
I need to go and begin dinner preparations. Nothing too exotic tonight - Omelette's and/or French Toast - up to each individual's taste. So I'm guessing it will be omelette's for Keith and I and french toast for MaxMax. We're creatures of habit!
2 comments:
Oooo...speaking of French Toast. You will have to try the French Toast Stuffed with Blueberries and the Praline French Toast from the cookbook. I love making them for company, but they are soooooo good for any time!
hmmmmm sounds like a good dinner to me! Hope your feeling better!!!
xo
Post a Comment