This is an extra special Thanksgiving for us this year. We have visitors! My brother Jon and his wife Sheila and their little guy Alex arrived earlier this week for a much anticipated visit. Such a great way to spend Thanksgiving - with family! Things are hopping around here and I probably won't have a chance to post over the weekend soooooooo Happy (early!) Thanksgiving to all my blog-reading friends and family...I know you're out there even if you don't post comments!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!
This is an extra special Thanksgiving for us this year. We have visitors! My brother Jon and his wife Sheila and their little guy Alex arrived earlier this week for a much anticipated visit. Such a great way to spend Thanksgiving - with family! Things are hopping around here and I probably won't have a chance to post over the weekend soooooooo Happy (early!) Thanksgiving to all my blog-reading friends and family...I know you're out there even if you don't post comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy thanksgiving and don't forget to post more pics ;) hehe
love ya patti!
j
heeeeeeeee looks like funnn
H.G
Post a Comment