Between yesterday and today, I am wishing three lovely ladies a Happy Happy Happy Birthday! (Don't worry, I'm not going to mention ages!)
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She is a hard lady to get a hold of. We left a phone message in the morning. Sent her a text message later in the afternoon. Finally, later in the evening we were able to connect with her via phone. Sounds like she had a busy and fun day. The photo above of her (with my dad) was one that I snapped when I was home for a visit this summer. I don't have many photo's of them together so I decided to make an effort to change that. We went for a walk down the road one evening and I snapped a few. My poor dad was so concerned that people would be driving by and see him...You can just about imagine! (meanwhile we are on a country road....no one drives by!)
Also yesterday, was Emmalene's birthday. Emma is my brother Jesse's girlfriend. In the evening, my family and her family got together for a delicious meal to celebrate both birthdays - my mom's and hers. (That's a perfect example of times when I wish we didn't live soooooo far away from everyone!) I snapped the photo of her and Jesse this summer when I was home for a little visit - they look pretty cute together, don't they?!
Today is my sweet friend Nancy's birthday. I think this means that now I am
(un)officially a year younger than her...if you are writing down the numbers, it looks that way at least. Don't worry girl...I'll be catching up in a few months! The photo above was taken earlier this spring when she was here visiting. It rained most of the time she was here. By the last day, we were determined to go outdoors and get photo's of the cherry blossoms. So we did. We stood out in the pouring rain and snapped some photo's just so that we'd have them. She loves her camera just as much as me...can ya tell?!
So there you have it - lots of celebrations and Happy Birthday wishes all around!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment