Wednesday, August 1, 2007

just because


I just wanted to give a big shout-out to my dear friend Juli. Last night I met up with her for dinner, chitchat and girlie time. It's been quite a few weeks since the last time we saw each other so we were overdue for this outting. And look what she totally surprised me with! Bath & Body Works Stuff!!! Warm Vanilla Sugar Lotion and Shower Gel, Sweet Pea antibacterial soaps and a new scent (for me anyway) Sea Island Cotton body lotion - love it all! And the reason for this lovely present? Just because. Awwww! Thanks again Juli!!

I should explain about the pringles - Juli stuck that in the B&BW stash for Keith and Max. If you look closely they are "Nascar" pringles. How funny! She knows that my boys are fans! This morning I showed them to my little Nascar Fan (Max) and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Max! I have something for you. Do you remember last night when I went away to meet Juli? She sent a little present along for you.
Max: Oh....what is it? (very closely inspecting the container....)
Me: Chips
Max: Is it Nascar???!!!!
Me: Yes it is.
Max: OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Jimmie Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: What? (very surprised!) How do you know it's Jimmie Johnson???
Max: Well, it looks like him.

Personally - Up until this point, I would have had no clue what Jimmie Johnson looks like. Eeeek! Need to brush up on my Nascar Trivia so I can appear knowledgeable to my 3 year old son!

No comments: