Friday, August 10, 2007

Yup! He's my little boy!




How can you tell a little boy who's used to getting his photo snapped a million times a day? The conversation might go like this:

Max: MOM! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! Isn't this just soooo beautiful??? Take a picture!
And immediately Max did the above poses with his daddy. All on his own. I didn't do any coaching. Just snapped!

Now I just realized that this is my third post for today. A bit excessive, I know. But I wanted to get it done. Things are going to be busy around here for the next little while. Max has a little friend from pre-school coming over for a playdate this morning. And then later today my sweet sweet sweet friend Carrie is arriving by plane for a week long visit. Yippee!! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Nothing wrong with posting more than once a day !!!
Miriam

jenn said...

Love when you post lots!!! Enjoy your week with Carrie!
xo