Our last full day in Tofino (Monday) was overcast all day...the sun did not come out to play. No worries though. We did a couple of hikes through the rainforest and ended up on the beach where the boys had a grand time exploring....finding sea stars, anemones, crabs and all kinds of interesting things. That's all for today - I'll try and post more photo's tomorrow.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Rainforest Hikes
Our last full day in Tofino (Monday) was overcast all day...the sun did not come out to play. No worries though. We did a couple of hikes through the rainforest and ended up on the beach where the boys had a grand time exploring....finding sea stars, anemones, crabs and all kinds of interesting things. That's all for today - I'll try and post more photo's tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last pic of the two of you in the heart kissing :) LOVE IT and the one of all of you too! !!!!!
Post a Comment