Friday, August 31, 2007

Farm & Family Vacation - Part 3






As for the remainder of our time in Ontario - we found plenty to do and keep busy with. I had some dental work that needed to be done (yes, I haven't switched dentists yet...I will eventually but for now, this seems to be working) and then a few days later I had a dental emergency that was completely un-related to the work that had just been done. So let's just say that I spent a bit of quality time with my dentist this time around.

Other activities included back-to-school shopping with my younger sisters and for Max, mini-golfing, bonfires, impromptu photo sessions around the farm, tractor rides, swimming pool and sprinkler escapades, an early birthday party for Max complete with a Lightning McQueen Cake (thanks to my mom - she's amazing!) and a pinata, peeling peaches for freezing and husking corn, taking a spin with Heather who is now 16 and learning to drive...eeeeeek!!! (I have to say though that she did a great job though and didn't cause me even one moment of anxiety!) and a big job of going through all my junk (and some not so junky stuff) that was still being stored in my parents attic from my "prior to marriage" days. I did alot of sorting and donating! That's a big job that feels good to have done. Max was not scared of great grandpa this time (for some reason the last few times we've visited he's been shy and scared) so we were able to get some 4-generation photos.

So there you have our visit in a nutshell, complete with photo's.
It was all good! (excluding the humidity and dental work!)

1 comment:

jenn said...

love...love...love your photography !!!!!