Still more photo's to share... We spent one morning at the Tofino Botanical Gardens which was fun. Not earth shattering excitement or anything but interesting to check out. They had a binder/manual that they gave out so you could self-guide yourself around. A note about the second last photo...I realize Max is out of focus on it, but check out the tree in the background. Does it look like an elephant or what?! And also just in case you're wondering, that skull is NOT REAL! It is carved out of wood. I got the giggles when I glanced over and saw Keith leaning on it while deeply engrossed in the binder and Max poking at it with a stick. Boys!!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Tofino Botanical Gardens
Still more photo's to share... We spent one morning at the Tofino Botanical Gardens which was fun. Not earth shattering excitement or anything but interesting to check out. They had a binder/manual that they gave out so you could self-guide yourself around. A note about the second last photo...I realize Max is out of focus on it, but check out the tree in the background. Does it look like an elephant or what?! And also just in case you're wondering, that skull is NOT REAL! It is carved out of wood. I got the giggles when I glanced over and saw Keith leaning on it while deeply engrossed in the binder and Max poking at it with a stick. Boys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
;) boys will be boys LOL Thats all I can say! hehe
Post a Comment