Friday, August 31, 2007

Farm & Family Vacation - Part 2


So last week, my silly sister LeeAnne and I got up at 5:00am to watch the lunar eclipse. I never thought that we would stay up the whole time but that's what ended up happening. We were pretty giddy and giggly at that time of the morning. We dragged out some camping chairs and blankets, made some coffee and sat out in the yard and watched it. Very cool!

Something exciting happened while we were in Ontario...my little nephew was born! Congratulations to James & Donna and big brother Kyle as they welcome Baby Kurtis to their family. He was born a few weeks early so he's pretty tiny...and ohhhhh so sweet! I was pretty excited that I was able to see him before I flew back home.

1 comment:

jenn said...

WOW amazing pic! Its fun to do things like that!!!