Monday, April 4, 2011

Hockey

Saturday was hockey appreciation day and marked the end of hockey season for us. Now we can take a little breather before the madness of soccer and baseball descends upon us.

His team (Novice LL3 Riverside Lanes) marching in to get their little trophies...

Bear with me...it was hard impossible to get any good photos in the arena. (Max is the second kid on the right of his team.)

Our little Max received the "Digger" award for his team. He had no clue he was getting this award so it was very exciting for him. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head in that split second when he realized what was going on after he heard his name announced.


(Max is second on the right of all the Digger recipients)

Yay! Yay! Hooray! Way to go little buddy! And now it's time to air out the hockey equipment in a neglected corner basement room and forget about it for a little while. ;-)

And a final note - this is my 600th post.
600!!!
We'll have to celebrate a bit with a give-away I think.
Stay tuned...I need to come up with something creative....I'll be posting it shortly! :-)

No comments: