Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Most of Max's Easter hunt was conducted while we were still sleeping early on Sunday morning. He was raring to go. With both of us feeling slightly under the weather, we opted to keep snoozing while he hunted eggs around the house.

I was able to catch his one last dash around the house. Very blurry terrible photo I know. But I love how it shows him racing through the house with two baskets.




We headed to my parents for dinner after church. I snatched Vanessa and asked her to snap a few Easter Family pics for us. Easier said than done. I think there was one where we're all looking at the camera. Here are a few of the outtakes...



These two little boys looked so cute all dressed up.  Like mini-men! :-)


We had a very untraditional Easter Dinner. BBQ'd Hamburgers and salads. It was YUM!
The weather was semi-cooperative for us to be outdoors most of the day. That is always a good thing.



After dinner....all four little boys went on an egg hunting expedition outdoors...


Then the two youngest had naps. Max and Alex were free to explore and play all afternoon. Which is just what they did...climbing trees....

Do you see the two little monkeys in the photo below?


Flying kites....(and needing Keith to rescue both of their kites that got tangled in the same tree...)

Keith directed them to a patch of grass that was not as close to trees and helped get them on their way...







Following kite flying, they treated themselves to freshly squeezed OJ. Made by....
themselves!
(My mom is a saint. She lets them squeeze oranges and make juice to drink. It's quite the sticky mess but they love it. And her too!)

No comments: