Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Window Clings

Window clings are the most highly anticipated (which totally surprises me even now) little Christmas tradition around here for the Maxter. Right up there with advent calendars. And all of his little friends that come over to play love them too and can't seem to leave them alone. Some of the letters are looking a bit worse for the wear already.

I found these at Dollarama. I went back to get more and they were completely sold out. :-(  Michaels has them too...but they are a bit pricey. Stick to the dollar store ones if you can.   Note to self:  Next year get to Dollarama before December 1st and stock up!


My sisters (Heather and Vanessa) begged me to take pictures of their youth group this past weekend at their annual Christmas banquet. Vanessa's big idea was to do them outside (in the wee bit of snow) at 6:30pm. Ummmmm no. I'm not doing pictures outside in the dark. No way. Apparently there was no way they could do them any earlier while there was still daylight. So I agreed to meet them at the church and do them indoors before they went to their dinner. We didn't have much time. And I had to do them indoors (which I'm not a fan of) indoor lighting is always wonky. I quickly got them lined up, we snap snap snapped and it all worked out. I thought that there might be some people reading this blog that would enjoy seeing the pics. ;-)


Somehow, I don't ever remember dressing up that much for our Christmas banquets back in the day...How fun!

No comments: