Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Piano Recital

This afternoon was Max's very first EVER piano recital. He just began taking lessons in September. (I know, I know....I never thought I'd see the day when I'd put my child in piano lessons. Isn't it funny how that goes?) To be honest, it hasn't been all happy rosy easy-street times around here in regards to practicing. But, ever since the Christmas season has begun and he's been learning some simple carols....it's been clicking with my little man. He was so excited (and a wee bit nervous) about the recital today. Here he is with his sheet music for the piece he played..."Away in a Manger."

The recital was held at Nithview. Each student introduced themselves and said the name of the piece they were playing.

Tickling the ivories...

Taking his bow at the end...
Sooooo cute!!! So proud of him! He has one more little recital on Thursday morning this week. This time Keith will have the honour of taking him and enjoying the little performance.  :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max, you're the cutest little piano player ever! You're playing was awesome at the recital today too!

love,
aunt LeeAnne