...Christmas 2010

My household is fast asleep. And I'm just about to join them. But first, a quick little last post before I sign off for the rest of the year. It's been a busy week. Max has had powerskating every morning this week. Lots of little playdates with friends. And then add in a few errands and other misc activities and we haven't had a spare moment to sit down and wonder what we could do with ourselves. (So much for worrying about what to keep busy with in that week between when school was out until we reach Christmas!)
Crafts have been played with...

and hockey equipment aired out...in the dining room no less! LOL! ;-)

Emergency dentist visits have been made (for moi of course. It just wouldn't be Christmas without a visit to my favourite dentist. Which is pretty much exactly what he said to me when he walked into the room to check out my situation!) Saw a chick flick with my sisters one evening...Had a fantastic 3 hour long lunch today with one of my bestie's ;-)...braved the mall...stocked up on groceries....watched a few Christmas movies...it's all been good!
Tonight all my sisters came over for a little Christmas soiree. Did some hot tubbin'...

Unwrapped our traditional pj's. I've been giving them pj's for years and years. Can't remember when I haven't done that!

Posing in our new pj bottoms. With complimentary ribbon headgear ;-)

Hanging out and watching a bit of World Junior Hockey with my hubs...

And finally settling down to watch "The Nativity" on tv. It was a good evening! :-)

And finally, I leave you with a last little collage of ornaments. We have quite the mish mosh of them on our tree. (That little train in the bottom right hand corner was my first ornament I recieved as little kiddo. I loved that train. Can't you tell. It's missing wheels. Broken because I would "play" with it. It's much loved!)

1 comment:
Merry Christmas my friend.
xoxox
Post a Comment