Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekend up North (2 of 2)

(This is a continuation of the previous post.) Saturday evening we were invited to Shawn & Charlotte's for a delicious dinner. Afterwards we had a bit of time to sneak outside for photos of little Mr. Evan. Oh my gosh, he is sooooooo cuuuuuute! He's at such a fun stage. So full of expression. Busy doing his own thing. Inspecting everything. And everything goes into his mouth. EVERYTHING. As you will see shortly. Pics pretty much speak for themselves. Here's a little sampling of how the evening went...













I was able to get some pics of Evan with his beautiful mama. :-) By this time, the air was getting chilly and Evan was pretty much over pictures, but we did still manage to get a few before we called it quits.




See what I mean about everything going into his mouth? We finished with a toe sandwich! :-)

Sunday after church, Keith's mom invited a number of families over for dinner. There was quite a crowd of us and it was all very delicious!

Then it was time for us to hit the road back home. Before we left, we took a few more pics. Max with his grandparents...

Little group shot...(Charlotte was taking the photos with my camera. She managed to snap a few of me bossing everyone around. LOL!)


and I'll finish off with the Incredible Hulk... ;-)

1 comment:

ABL said...

I love it! (the bossing around for the photo) LOLOLOL

Just catching up! Miss ya g/f

xo

we really HAVE to do coffee. I've been trying to take fridays off as a "study day" lol

jenn