Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Comparisons

Over the past few weeks I've been working on a bunch of projects and was sorting through old boxes and bins of photos. Came across quite a few treasures. Like this one...
August 2005. This is Max just after we moved out to BC. He wasn't even 2 years old. We were camping in the Okanagan one weekend (never dreaming we would end up living there at some point) and went peach picking. Cute, eh?

Fast forward 5 years. Here we are back in Ontario. My how those legs have grown!

And then I came across this (adorable!) kindergarten photo of Keith. (Please don't growl at me honey for posting this...you are so cute!) What do you think...do Keith and Max have a strong resemblance? I kinda think so....

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I haven't been into your blog for a long time. But went in today. My goodness Max is growing up! I guess he's the same age as Ryan but he just looks so much older now. Such a cutie too! I need to keep on the ball and keep in touch.

ABL said...

OMGOSH keith and max soooooooo look alike! Gotta love the sexy 70's styling happening in keiths pic though! lol sorry keith!


jenn