Monday, May 17, 2010

him + me

May 20, 2000. Ten years ago on a cool, overcast Saturday, we got all gussied up, said our i do's, shared some kisses, snapped a few pics and embarked on the marriage adventure.

My goodness. That day, we couldn't even have begun to imagine what those ten years would have in store for us. At the risk of sounding a tad sappy, I want to say that I couldn't have asked for a better friend, husband and soulmate to face all the challenges and enjoy all the good times with. He's the best! :-) Happy Anniversaire Honey!

The lilacs are blooming at my parents right now....just like they did on our wedding day. I love lilacs. My fav springtime flower by a mile!

P.S. I'm taking a blog break until the end of the month. Come back to visit me at the beginning of June. Ciao bellas. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet couple you are, and look so young and innocent! All the best on your anniversary! Anita N.

Pauser said...

Happy Anniversary Patti! I can't believe how quickly the years flew by. 10 years already!!