Monday, March 2, 2009

Banana Sprinkles





Banana Sprinkles
Recipe: by Max

First what you do is you have to open the bananas.
Peel the bananas.
Cut the bananas carefully with a little knife.
And make cuts on some and not on the others.
And put sprinkles on.
And then it's done!

We've enjoyed this dessert for the past few nights for dinner. The brainwave of and prepared solely by our little Max.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy! What are your vacation dates? We're thinking of a Kelowna trip at the end of the month.

Miriam said...

Hey, Patti,
I thought you might be interested in one of my xanga friends that I follow. They have been in B.C.the last few days (or maybe weeks), and she posts pictures. I didn't have your E-mail address, but she is www.xanga.com/cerwindoris


Miriam

Anonymous said...

Wow Max, it looks delishious. Send me some.lol

Aunti Heather

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! Love the sprinkled bananas :))

xoxo
legs