



Remember my post last week about how busy Thursdays are around here? Today was no exception.
This morning the kindergarten classes all went to see a theatre production of Jack and the Beanstalk (I think...!) at a local high school. Our day started off early and shortly after 8:00am we were out the door and heading off for school.
From school, Max got to ride on the school bus to Finn's house for a St. Patricks Day Party. They had lunch (green food), crafts, playing dressup (which was the big hit of the party!) and playing outside on the playground in the backyard. Finn's mom emailed me some photos from the party and all by all accounts they had a wonderful time! In case you're wondering which one is Max - he's the one wearing the storm trooper costume (front right of the group photo).
I picked up Max at the party at 2:30 and off we went to swimming for his last lesson this session. It will be nice to have a break for a few weeks before the next session begins.
After swimming, we were invited over for a play date at Tammy and Blake's house. Max had a wonderful time playing street hockey with Blake, Jenna and Josh while I enjoyed a delicious latte and chat with Tammy and Christine. :-)
And so by the time we rolled into our driveway, it was 5:31pm and Keith had beat us home from work. What a full and busy day for the Maxter. He's going to sleep gooooood tonight!
And yes, I missed my little man today. I'm soooooo not used to having him gone all day long. I kept busy and cleaned my house from top to bottom. Well...it's not entirely cleaned, but good enough for me this time around.
And now it's that time of day...relaxing time. Looking forward to hanging out with my hubs on the couch to watch a little tv and drink a little chai tea. Mmmmmm... Hopefully there's a new episode of The Office on - that always makes me a happy little camper! :-)
2 comments:
Wow, I get tired just thinking about your Thursdays. Hope you guys have a great trip.
Max has the most hilarious mask in the picture with the orange pants!!!!
ttyl
Legs
Post a Comment