

Ohhhhh the games we play...
Have I mentioned before that Max likes to role play "little bear"? I think I have. You might be familiar with the Little Bear books and TV shows that are out there. Often when I'm working on laundry, then Max is busy being "little bear". The game consists of him (as little bear) fishing using a little tikes fishing pole and a wash basket as his boat and he "catches" fish which are random pieces of laundry that he hooks on his line. He then brings them home to "mother bear" which is me to cook for dinner. And we often have guests over for dinner then which include "duck" and "cat" and "emily", - all characters in the books. Anyway - every once in a while we play "little bear wedding" which consists of us wearing special shoes (that the Maxter picks out of my closet) and we have to pretend to have the whole wedding ceremony. It's rather cute. I always get a kick out of it because it all revolves around the shoes! :-) So yes - these photo's were taken in the middle of our little wedding ceremony the other day! :-)
It's been a busy busy busy week...cleaning, erranding, coffee chatting, cleaning, more erranding and did I mention cleaning?! Tomorrow is skating and then school. Max's class is making gingerbread houses and I'm helping out so I can imagine I"ll be up to my ears in ooey gooey sticky icing. Can hardly wait! :-) Then I gotta pack and Max and I will heading over to join my honey. We have lots of fun things planned for the weekend! :-) Catch ya Later my friends.
2 comments:
Too cute - but I have to say - Love your shoes!!
hey patti,me and leeanne are at the libary lookin at your blog.imiss you so much.call me.love your sis vanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment