Sunday, December 21, 2008

Surprise! Mrs. Claus has been baking...


Want to know one of my guilty little secrets?

I don't do the Christmas cookie baking thing.

Is that bad?

In our little family, Keith is considered the carnivore and I'm definitely the herbivore and the sweetivore. Max? He's a good mix of both of us. So we have Keith who would rather just eat meat, meat and...meat if given the choice. And me? Salad...and ALL the Christmas cookies if I knew they were sitting there. My willpower is not so great.

Over the years I've realized it's one big thing I don't have to stress about doing and we don't even miss it. If we do...well, the ice cream is just a freezer away. We can scoop some into a bowl, throw some Christmas sprinkles on and call it good! LOL!

However, I don't want to deprive the Maxter of the whole Christmas baking experience so I do manage to break out the baking stuff occasionally. Yesterday afternoon was the day. We made "Christmas Ornament Cupcakes". They were yummmmmy!

2 comments:

jenn said...

They look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cool are those things! Adorable!!

Legs