Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well hello there.



Good Morning my friends (or Afternoon for some of you by the time I get this posted.)
Don't you just love summer? Our weather is so hot and awesome and we're just doing regular summer activities and it's wonderful!

Our friends Tim & Anna have been staying with us the past few days and we've been having so much fun. I can't remember the last time I have laughed so hard and so much. Tim is a fantastic storyteller and kept us entertained for hours until all hours! Between Keith and him reminiscing about working together and with all of us getting caught up on each others lives, there was never a dull moment. Our poor neighbours...I felt a little bad about how loud we were but what can you do? We don't get carried away like that very often! They totally won over Max with stories of their dog Macy and then to top it off after one of their busy tourist-exploring days they even managed to bring him back a hotwheels toy which he just loves. Do you see the permagrin on his face? He was ecstatic! Alas, our visitors left early this morning to fly back home. So now we are getting back into the groove of things around here. And let me tell you, things are just not quite so funny without them around here!

This week and next we have swimming lessons every morning. It's going well and with how hot things are around here it's the perfect way to start off a day. Tomorrow afternoon is Max's birthday party - we are having it early and before we move - with all of his little friends. And no - I'm not insane enough to have it at my house. I know my limits. It's going to be at one of the local rec centres....makes things much more easy.

Well I'm off to throw in a load of laundry and work on a little craft with the Maxter. Thinking it will involve some paint. Later gators.

No comments: