









Ok so this week is a complete zoo. Utter chaos. I should be going through every closet, cupboard and container...sorting, donating and tossing so that I'm all ready for when the moving packer people arrive bright and early on Monday morning to pack up our house. But I'm not. Oh no. Anything but. We're busier than we have ever been with playdates. And it's GREAT! Absolutely GREAT!!! We're getting together one last time with all our friends here so between swimming lessons every morning and then 1 - 2 playdates every day....you can just about imagine how much is getting accomplished around here. Nil. Zip. Nada. And that's OK! I don't care! :-)
And in order to procrastinate even more and not work on packing stuff, I decided to post another wack of Ontario photo's for your enjoyment. Here's the brief explanation/run-down:
1. Tried to do a little photoshoot with Heather, Vanessa & Max. Complete disaster. There was always one grumbling, complaining and not cooperating. So I gave up. And as we were walking to the car I made them stand by the stop sign so I could quickly snap the last pic showing that indeed I'd had enough of them and it was time to stop!
2. Yes - that is me shooting a gun. Keith & Jesse decided to do some target practice. And Jesse thought that I should try my skill at shooting the pop can stuck in the fence expressly for that purpose. I just know my entire family thought I couldn't do it. Imagine EVERYONE'S surprise when I pinged it off with my first shot. I was the most surprised!
3. Little family bonfire the last night we were in Ontario - always a good time.
4. We celebrated my grandpa's birthday on July 23. He turned 86.
5. We spent one day at Storybook Gardens in London - good times and of course, had to get a pic of Mr. Humpty Dumpty!
6. Legs and I in our matching skirts. Ok...we bought these skirts on sale about a year ago - we both loved them. With the agreement that we can only wear them in our respective provinces. Because the last thing we want is to be matching! We thought we better get a photo of us wearing them though just for posterity's sake.
7. Last pic is just before we drove to the airport to fly back to BC. It's tradition that we take this pic with whoever is around! :-)
2 comments:
LOL I don't blame you, packing chomps LOL ;) Love the pics and have fun enjoying the last bit of time there :( But on the positive side only good things ahead... i now need your new addy ...still have a little something to mail, which I'll hold off till your in as a nice treat :) I hope your living near a starbucks still otherwise you'll be in withdrawal lol ;)
Hey Patti, I thought Mennonite's were pacifists, what's with the gun???? Just kidding! I love the pictures of your sisters, they are so beautiful, just like you!!! Can't mistake who you all belong to!!!
Post a Comment