


We are here. In our new home. Getting settled in. Every corner, nook and cranny has the makings of a disaster. We went from a house filled with a million and one closets to just about zero. Those aforementioned closets had been filled with all of our games, toys, books, albums & bedding. There is no where to go with the stuff here until we buy a few pieces of furniture. So in the meantime it looks like a tornado has hit the place.
We arrived here in Kelowna last night around 6:15pm. Keith went to work today at his new office and Max and I...well, we tried to unpack as much as we could given the circumstances described above. Mr. Shaw Cable Guy came and got us all connected with the internet this morning so that was a happy thing! :-)
I will post some moving week photo's when I have more time. I'm leaving you with pictures of Max (please excuse his wild bedhead crazy hair) picking his beloved tomatoes this afternoon. They travelled all the way on his daddy's truck from Vancouver without mishap. (We said a little prayer before leaving that they wouldn't fall off the plant!) Max loves tomatoes. Can ya tell? And of course, I had to include one photo from the day the movers where here. Kitchen disaster or what? Now imagine that throughout an entire house!
1 comment:
Oh yumm Max! I absolutely LOVE tomatoes too! My cerry plant looks totally pathetic compared to yours!! (I'm not jealous!!!!). Happy munching :)
xoxo
Legs
Post a Comment