







I just realized that I haven't posted many pictures of our mini camping vacation in Tofino on the July long weekend. With my sister LeeAnne. Probably because I still haven't had a chance to edit all the photo's I took. With Max and I leaving for Ontario tonight, I thought I should try to get a few posted because when I return I'll have so many more to work on.
Tofino was AWESOME! We've been able to make it there once each summer. And let me tell you, we look forward to that time ALL YEAR LONG!
I think I'll upload the pictures in two separate posts....here you'll find pictures of the campground including the very awesome kids playground complete with a pirate ship. Many games of horseshoes and croquet were played on the beach, always have to have some friendly jumping competitions, LeeAnne and Max picked the campground bare of salmonberries...the ones they were eating by the end of trip weren't very ripe yet. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment