Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shawn & Charlotte





Keith's brother Shawn and his wife Charlotte have been visiting here this past week. They headed back on the road yesterday to continue the rest of their vacation in the Calgary area. They were pretty busy sightseeing and exploring while they were here - I'm a bit tired just thinking about their busy schedule! :-)

This morning both Max and I slept in until 9:00am. Guess we needed it! We met up with Max's little friend Nuala at a nearby park and hung out there for over 3 hours. Very relaxing and the weather was perfect - warm & sunny with a nice little breeze to keep things from getting too hot.

This afternoon and evening I've been busy doing some painting. Of furniture. Once I get a bee in my bonnet...look out! If things turn out the way they're supposed to then I'll post some before and after pictures of the items I'm working on. No promises though - all depends on the final results!

No comments: