Thursday, June 12, 2008

Still here....freezing.


Keith just got back from a business trip ***coughcoughfishingtripcoughcough*** up in the Queen Charlotte Islands. Our freezer is well stocked with fish again. Good thing both my both my boys like it - it would last forever if it would be up to me to eat it.

It's absolutely freezing here. People are calling it June-uary because even though it's June - the weather is typical of what we experience in January. Freezing temps and lots of rain. We were planning to go camping this weekend with our tent trailer but now we're totally rethinking that one.

We're keeping busy with playdates, dentist appointments, errands and concerts. Did you catch that? Yes - concerts! Tonight Keith and I were extremely privileged to attend Max's first ever concert. This spring, he has been taking a music class once a week with his best friend Nuala. Sooooo darn cute! I'll try to pop in tomorrow at some point to post pictures. Melts my heart! :-)

By the way - today I finished mailing all the goodies from my one year blog-iversary celebration. If you left a comment, keep your eyes open for a little envelope coming your way via Canada Post.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Hope it warms up soon!!! Are you going camping or staying home?

Michelle said...

Hi Patti, I got your the goodie you sent in the mail today. Thanks so much you are so sweet. The card is absolutely beautiful. Thanks again.