Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Showers & Flowers, Computer Woes and Happy (belated) Anniversary to us!






There's a gentle rain falling outside today and it's rather cool. It's been that way since Monday. I so badly want to plant my flowerbeds and containers but not in the rain. So I'm patiently waiting.....for the sunshine to return. And in the meantime, my stash of plants seems to be accumulating at a rapid pace. Everytime I pop into the grocery store or walk by Gardenworks in the village, a new little pretty calls my name. I totally am in love with all the shades of purple this year. Adding in a dash of yellow here and there. Here's hoping the rain stops soon and the planting can begin!

I'm working away at editing the photo's I took from the 2 family weddings we were at in May. Unfortunately, our new computer is back at the hospital where we bought him. There have been some glitches that have caused problems. (namely my photo's are all out of proportion. Niiiice.) So the smart computer doctors are going to re-program him and make him better. Hoping he comes home tonight. Crossing my fingers. Soon I will post some photo's of the happy wedding days.

In the meantime, I'll post some photo's of the Benmiller Inn. My honey and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary in May. We managed to get away to the Benmiller in amongst all the wedding celebrations going on with our families. What a beautiful area - if you haven't ever been to Benmiller, we highly recommend it. Very peaceful and serene setting...gorgeous grounds and delicious food! The "family" photo (taken before we left) shows how photogenic Max can be...LOL! Can you tell he was highly sick of getting photo's taken with the recent weddings?! And that's an understatement.

1 comment:

jenn said...

happy belated anniversary!!!!!!!!! Love the photos!!!