Monday, January 30, 2012

**Danger!**Danger!**Danger!**

Should you ever wish to sabotage your diet, may I suggest a delicious option?
Go to Cora.
Order the waffle.
(Yes, underneath all that fresh fruit and whipped cream, is a waffle.)
It's DELICIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS!
I may have indulged in this concoction, more than once over the past month.
And now I'm paying for it.

P.S. It was worth it! :-)

**********

Heart Gifts

It's not the things that can be bought
That are life's richest treasures,
It's just the little gifts from the heart
That money cannot measure.
A cheerful smile, a friendly word,
A sympathetic nod,
All priceless little treasures
From the storehouse of our God.

~Helen Steiner Rice

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Too funny! Last night I said to Pat that I was craving waffles and fresh fruit! That picture is exactly what I wanted!! I may have to make a trip to indulge!

Pauser said...

YUMM!!