Tuesday, January 17, 2012

hockey and shutterfly

We spent this past Saturday in Fenelon Falls for a one day hockey tournament. Our little Huskies worked hard for every single goal they got. They won their first two games which put them in the A Finals. They ended up losing the final game but we still think they did a mighty fine job!! Max was SO TIRED. He slept for most of the three hour drive home.  I didn't take any pictures except of him sleeping on the drive home. I'm pretty sure my camera would have froze up if I would have brought it in that arena. Brrrrrr! And if not the camera, then my fingers wouldn't have been able to push any buttons. IT WAS THAT COOOOOOOLD!

In other news....
Yesterday a long awaited bring orange package finally arrived in the mail. Inside was my desktop calendar from Shutterfly.

One word. AWESOME!
It is bigger than I expected. I was thinking it would be one of those typical litle desk top calendars that you get free at this time of year - you know from your realtor or investment guy, etc. I have the coffee mug beside it for comparison purposes. The calendar measures roughly 6 inches x 11 inches.

The paper is a lovely smooth texture (but not shiny) and is a very thick/heavy weight...nothing flimsy about the pages at all.

Final comment: The quality is totally fantastic - way better than I was expecting truth be told. And  (if you're not in a hurry for it) totally worth the shipping time wait (close to 4 weeks ago when I ordered it).

Today's encouragement is....

Spiritual Blessings

Let us honor and thank the God and
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has already
given us a taste of what heaven is like.

~Ephesians 1:3 NLV

No comments: