Warning: Photo overload ahead!
The snowy blustery day we're having is making it easy for me to stay indoors, cozy and warm. I've been working on getting caught up with photo editing. Which puts me smack dab in the middle of spring last year. Since I don't think I've ever shared these photos before, here they are...
my parents farm + fresh new baby chicks = lots of pics
(My mom had to sneak in everyonce in a while to keep the chicks under control. They like to wander and are surprisingly quick and good at it.)
As I quickly scrolled through this entire little collection of favourite photos, it struck me that there is one common element to each and every photo. Any ideas of what that might be...?
There is not one photo where everyone is looking at the camera at the same time. Not one.
And yet they are my favourites!
*****
He Longs to Listen
Isn't it great that God wants us to talk
to Him about all of our worries and cares?
What a gift that He cares about everything
that happens to us every step of the way.




























No comments:
Post a Comment