Starbucks and me? We're best friends. Although I don't get there so often anymore...can't really say there's one on every second street corner in this neck of the woods!
When I do dash in, about 99.9% of the time I'm ordering a grande/bold/black. It's just easier not to tempt myself with those hidden/extra points that are in my favourite little drinks. BUT. That being said...there is one I have been occasionally indulging in....a tall skinny peppermint mocha. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm! And only two sweet little points. Queue the choir!! My weight watchers leader shared that little tidbit in our last meeting. :)
(And of course I realize that if you're used to drinking the regular peppermint mocha, I'm sure that the skinny version is probably not going to taste that great in comparison. But since I have never tasted the regular version...the skinny is one lovely fabulous chocomint concoction!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment