{flu} Oh yes indeed. It visited our house again. Completely without warning. I had no idea it was even going around. Max got ill the night before with the stomach flu at around 11:45pm and was up all night. I initially suspected food poisoning because of the symptoms and how unending it was. I called the school in the morning and they told me that the flu is going around and students were getting sick everywhere.
Well. Needless to say...all our plans went on hold for the rest of the week. I did an awful lot of laundry. Even Max's favourite stuffies all had to get a good laundering. The little man himself slept away the afternoon. He was exhausted. Isn't he cute, in that middle sleeping photo? Love it! Even though he wasn't feeling very great, he sure came up with some funny things to make me laugh. He had just had a shower and was cuddled in bed. (last photo) I brought him some gingerale to drink. He looked at me and may have said this "Mom, it's just like I'm a king and you're serving me!"



No comments:
Post a Comment