Wednesday, December 21, 2011
little photo project {december 13}
{sewing on name bars} I may just be slightly behind with EVERYTHING this year. Really. I am and I know it. Which is why I was only getting to sewing Max's name bars on his hockey jerseys now. (they did get their jersey's late....but still....) It may have had something to do with the fact I couldn't find a needle in my house. And then when I went and bought a package of them, I somehow lost them on the drive between the dollar store and my house. Didn't realize it though until late at night before he needed his jersey. And so had to go back and buy more needles and the whole process just took time. Scatterbrained or what?! Anyway. This particular afternoon, my dad stopped by for a little visit. He was waiting for an order to be completed at Pfennings and had some time to kill. So we sat down and chatted while I started stitching on name bars by hand. Let me tell you, if there was ever a moment I felt domesticated, it would be this one. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment