



In an effort to bust the spring break boredome blues (otherwise known as "Mommmmmm...I want to watch TV.....") we are keeping busy with two planned activities each day - one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Yesterday we spent part of the morning at the library and came home with a huge stack of books. They are doing major construction on the parking garage underneath the library and it was so LOUD. I think they were breaking up concrete with jackhammers. Max could hardly hear me reading stories to him and we were on the top floor of the building. He kept wondering why it was so loud because we are supposed to be SILENT when we are in the library. Try explaining that one to him! We made a detour to McDonalds on the way home for lunch. Gotta love McD's. Or not. I don't really love that place. But it does have a strong appeal for kids, doesn't it?
This morning Michelle and her two sweet sweet sweet little girlies Miss E and Miss K came over for a playdate. It didn't work out for us to get together this past weekend for an egg hunt with the kiddo's, so we had an indoor hunt this morning when they arrived. Following that, Max had a blast ripping through piles of plastic eggs with his little "race car". It was 100% pure typical boy behaviour if I ever saw it. In the afternoon, Max and I went to the theatre to see "Horton hears a Who". Great kids movie - very well done. Loved hearing all the kiddos in the theatre laughing at the same parts of the movie. Afterwards we hit Starbucks for a coffee (me) and a cookie (Max), a quick walk through the Park & Tilford Gardens and then back home. A great day!
Anyone watching American Idol this season? I got hooked this year. Keith and I are totally on the same page with our ABSOLUTE MOST favourites - Michael Johns and David Cook. Really really really hope one of them wins over that David Archuleta guy. Yes he can sing...but so not my style. Wouldn't be surprised if he did win though. Anywho...we'll be watching tonight to see who gets voted off.
I'm off to make some homemade pizza and salad for dinner tonight. So long!
1 comment:
Ahhhh, these Eastery pictures with Max and the little "Miss's" are so cute! :))))
legs
Post a Comment