It all equals one gorgeous, lovely, springified-feeling day, doesn't it?
Actually. It sure has been a fabulous winter all around so far. Sometimes I can't quite believe how lucky we've been. It's a bit deceiving....fooling me into believing that the spring/summer weather will be here just about any day now. I need to occasionally remind myself it's still February...
This morning I got a good start on my laundry and then grabbed my ipod and went for a nice long walk with a small stop/detour scheduled in for a coffee at Meme's. When I got back, I cleaned my kitchen and got dinner going in the crockpot. All the while, basking in that beautiful sunshine that's streaming through the windows. Perfection!
This weekend we were in Dresden/Chatham for a hockey tournament. We're all very proud of our little Huskies.....they won it all and are the 2012 Dresden Kinsman Novice Champs!!! Woot Woot!
The tournament was in Dresden and the whole team stayed at the Holiday Inn in Chatham. Our Huskies tied their first game on Friday night and then went on to win the next 4 games on Saturday and Sunday.
Our weekend was pretty much filled with hockey. In between games, the boys played mini-sticks (of course) in the hotel hallways (until we got shutdown by the hotel management), "manhunt" throughout the hotel, arcade and swimming time. On our way back to the hotel on Saturday, we stopped to check out a local historic attraction....Uncle Tom's Cabin. Who knew? It was closed for the season, but the gate was open so we were able to walk around the grounds.
Mostly...it was all about hockey...
We arrived home Sunday night juuuuuuust in time to tune into the superbowl. And then crash into our own comfy beds. :-)










1 comment:
Congratulations Max!!!
Post a Comment