Sharing some of my all time fav photos below. I've been saving them. I loooooove them. I'm still cameraless....mine is in getting fixed. My mom is a gem and lets me borrow hers. Words cannot express my gratefulness enough... both she (and my sis LeeAnne) are so sharingful of their cameras with me. I'd be going insane right now if I couldn't borrow theirs. My right index finger just wants to click click click that shutter button all. the. time. :-)
Baby chicks arrived at the farm a few weeks ago. They got ugly real fast this time around. Somehow we managed to get some pics with them in those 3 days where they were little puffballs of yellow softness.
Enjoy! :-)
i melt.
(loooooove these pics. i think i might just have to get a canvas blown up. if only i can narrow down my fav? that's always my problem.)
Have a great week. I'll be back in a while. Got lots more pics....still from mother's day....and fathers day....and lots more in between.




















1 comment:
Very sweet!
Post a Comment