"A game of cunning and logic for two players!"

Lookie what I found whilst breezing (breezing! love that word. It's my new fav apparently.) through the local thrift store this week with Max. We were looking for some new books to read. The books are located near the games. Lo and behold, what do my eyes spy? A vintage Mastermind Game. Circa 1975. The "super" edition no less. $4.00 later and it was ours. We are having so much fun with it. Max loves it! Except maybe not when I crack his code in 4 turns! LOL!...

Anyone else love this game as a kid? My brother Jonathan and I played this for hours and hours. It was our favourite.
The instructions make me howl though. Seriously. Here's the description...
"Super MASTER MIND. A battle of wits and logic between two players. A measure of intelligence."
And it's suitable for ages 10 and up.
Realllllly??
Back in the day we must not have been quite as swift! LOL!

It's a great way to kill some time on a rainy Friday afternoon when your outdoor plans have to be put on hold. The game is def. a keeper though.
Do you think we'll be a super smart, brainy, cunning, intelligent, logical family by the time we wear this game out? I've got a feeling... ha!

1 comment:
Oh I remember this game. My mother still probably has it in the stash and yes, it was this exact packaging too. We played and played it for hours when we first got it too. Loved it! I now have a modern version of it - on my ipod.
Post a Comment