Friday, July 23, 2010

Deal alert

Gosh. I don't post for weeks and now this is the third time in 24 hours.

Just wanted to mention (for those of you who are local) and give you a heads up...select boardgames at Zehrs are on sale right now. I was flying down the toy/card aisle (Laurentian location) this afternoon picking up a few groceries and noticed that  Monopoly Jr., Clue Carnival, Twister and Trouble are on sale for $6.99. Those were the ones I remember....I think there were a few more. SCORE!  Especially since Max is at a birthday party right this instant and was giving his friend Monopoly Jr. which I had picked up at Walmart earlier this week and paid almost 3 times as much for. Needless to say, it will be going right back to Walmart. And we're stocked up for the next round of parties he's invited to. I just checked the website and their sales run Friday to Thursday so you have next week to stock up! :-)

No comments: